Career Opportunities At CCM
You Have a Future With Us
Full time Roles
Join and active community of CCM staff who are making impacts through the work they do in various parts of Nigeria.
Join our volunteer network who are helping make CCM’s projects a success
We are looking for a Head of Finance to supervise all financial tasks of our company and ensure we use capital and resources beneficially.
Head of Finance responsibilities include creating forecasting models, assessing risk in investments and ensuring all accounting activities comply with regulations. To be successful in this role, you should have experience crafting financial strategies and managing accounting teams.
Ultimately, you will maintain our company’s financial health and increase profitability in the long run.
- Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual results
- Approve or reject budgets
- Conduct risk management
- Evaluate and decide on investments
- Supervise a team of Accountants
- Allocate resources and manage cash flows
- Conduct profit and cost analyses
- Develop secure procedures to maintain confidential information
- Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
- Consult board members about funding options
- Recommend cost-reducing solutions
- Proven work experience as a Head of Finance, Director of Finance or similar role
- In-depth understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping
- Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models
- Proficiency in accounting software
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills
- Leadership abilities
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- MSc/MBA or relevant certification (e.g. CFA/CPA) is a plus
We are looking for a competent Executive Administrative Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to executive’s working life and communication.
- Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data
- Monitor office supplies and research advantageous deals or suppliers
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
- Proven experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant, Senior Executive Assistant or in other secretarial position
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Proficiency in English
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- High School degree; additional qualification as personal assistant would be considered an advantage
We are looking for a Training Director to design and oversee all learning and development programs within our organization.
Training Director responsibilities include identifying training needs based on skills gap analyses, developing group and individual learning courses and managing the training budget. To be successful in this role, you should have solid experience organizing trainings and designing the educational curriculum.
Ultimately, you will help us develop our employees’ skills in order to improve quality of work, productivity and retention.
- Use performance reviews and skills gap analyses to identify training needs per department, team and individual
- Craft career plans
- Plan training programs based on business goals
- Oversee learning activities, curriculum and resources
- Manage quarterly and annual training budgets
- Evaluate the results of learning courses
- Implement coaching sessions and mentorship programs to establish a culture of continuous learning
- Recommend new training methods (including e-learning courses and game-based platforms)
- Work experience as a Training Director, Training Manager or similar role
- In-depth understanding of traditional and modern training methods (including workshops, simulations, e-learning and coaching)
- Experience organizing training activities in a corporate environment
- Hands-on experience with project management and budgeting
- Proficiency in Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources, Learning and Development, Organizational Psychology or relevant field
Write to us
Tell about the position you are interested in.